Friday, June 26, 2009

just wanna share

hmm..
because i often read my friends blog, so i wanna post too :)
i home alone today
my mom worked at bintaro. so far...
my sista' went to her campus and then she had promised with her dentist at 3 pm
my dad, of course he worked too

so, what am i doing today?
i tried so many dress from my wardrobe
hmm..
it's apparently cute dresses.
so, i had thought, when my friends invent parties? hehe


actually, i tried so many dress. but, i just take 1 picture with this blue dress
oyeah.. tonight, i wanna go to bandung with my family.
but they will go back to jakarta at sunday morning and i wanna stay until this holiday end.
and i wanna shopping with my grandma. maybe at paris van java mall, sukajadi.
that's my uncle's friend property. hhe. i like that mall.
hhe
fiyozakartika

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can write your comment here..