Thursday, July 16, 2009

holiday in bandung

i spent my holiday at my grandma and grandpa's house in cimahi, bandung.
yes! finally GOD! i have holiday for a month! hha. i considered that it's a miracle from my school.
i will upload some photos
but there's nothing my pictures. hha

this is AKUNG MEAT BALL
nyummmyyy!!

with 'es jeruk kelapa' - orange coconut ice drink :p

this is called 'COLENAK' at kebon karet street

well, i'm not going to anywhere
i just stayed at home
and go to gramedia, merdeka street to bought my twilight saga collection
new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn
and i have read that all! just for 4 days! amazing me, right?
haha


my mom and sis came on thursday. and we went to paris van java
me and my sis watched ice age 3: dawn of the dinosaurs




and harry potter and the half blood prince at blitzmegaplex


wow! amazing movies!


with love,
fiyoza kartika

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can write your comment here..