Saturday, June 20, 2009

Language program? Why not? :)

you know, i really really wanted to be a social girl
but, the fact isn't like that. i'm in language program
just because my geography score is 65. so, i ask Sr. Moekti to comparison my score.
actually, i almost got it! but, when Sr. Moekti asked me :
Sr. Moekti : "what do you want to be?"
me : "I want to be a diplomat or embassy. I want continue my study at HI UI"
Sr. Moekti : "HAH? why you move from language program? if you wanna be a diplomat, better you in language program! you can speak 5 language enbloc! who knows, you can go to jerman"
me : "i'm so scared with mandarin!"
and.. do you know her reaction? she is laughed! and she said
Sr. Moekti : "I just heard, there's someone who very scared about mandarin. HAHAHAHA"

we discussed about that with full of laugh.
and, I have decided, i wanna stay at language program.
maybe, many people disagree about my decide. but, this is my way to get my dream
to be a diplomat or embassy.
there are so many students class X wanna comparison their scores, to get science program
hha
i just can laugh
why they too force? all of the program in santa ursula is GOOD!

see? so many students and their parents want to comparison

and me too!
haha
but Sr. Moekti tried to make me focused in 'BAHASA'


No comments:

Post a Comment

you can write your comment here..