Saturday, August 22, 2009

welcome to Indonesia dear aunt, uncle, shan, and james

yeah. according to the title, my big family will gathering next week on friday, 28 august. but, i have antropology exam. my sister have so many assign. so, maybe i lately stand for that ghatering

yesterday, my aunt and fam came to jakarta, indonesia from kuala lumpur. i'm so so so happy because just 2 times of a year i can meet them.
i know why my mom not too excited to met. yeah. we have a problem. i hopes this will be alright and back to normal again.

hmm. i saw shan and james looks rapid growth. hihi. last time i met them, shan still on kindergarden and james on playgroup.

so, i hopes this week will be full of happiness and my fam's problem will be resolved.


fiyozakartika

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can write your comment here..